Eating out will be a challenge, and I probably flubbed it up tonight. I got a BLT, thinking that mayo is usually ok and lettuce, tomato, and bacon should be okay too, but I forgot about the bread. Argh! French fries just don't taste right without ketchup, though, so I'm probably just not going to order fries unless I can have organic ketchup with them.

However, I did have another salad for lunch (I am liking that salad dressing more and more) and I ate well the rest of the day. So I'm going to say I tried my best and try to do better next time.

I did the Morning Cup of Stretching tonight for the first time. I do really like the series. If you put all three together, you'd have a 45 minute workout. Maybe I'll end up doing that, but for now, 15 minutes is about all I can handle. I will say, though, that the stretching was really beneficial! I can feel a difference already. So I will definitely do that one again.

For the record, these are all small books with audio CDs to go along with them. It looks like there are more than three now; there's A Morning Cup of Tai-Chi too. And Quigong. And Strengthening. And Meditation. And Balance. I could never be bored with exercise programs again!

(This is actually my biggest problem with exercise tapes/programs/whatever. I'd love to find a good yoga DVD or tape, but most of them have wonky music and are pretty "New Agey" and just way too annoying. The worst thing about these Morning Cup of books are the birdsong in the background, and really that doesn't annoy me at all.)

I also had a MAJOR epiphany about HD. And I do mean MAJOR. It is going to absolutely ruin Gabriel's life for a long while, and while I'm sorry about that, it will make the story better and I won't have to change the timeline nearly as much.

At least that's going to be my excuse.

Comments

Popular Posts