Something smells in the upstairs bathroom. I thought it was Hildy's cage, but I cleaned it out completely, and I still smell the smell. It smells like something died. (It's not the litterboxes either.) Only now did I think to check the toilet--we don't use the upstairs facilities, due to the fact that the PO told us not to um, do #2 in the toilet because it overflows. I think there's a pipe problem somewhere, because when you flush the toilet, it sometimes smells downstairs (not all the time, just sometimes.) So the toilet probably hadn't been flushed for six months.

Well, I checked it out, and open the lid, and it was almost dry. So that might have been the problem. We'll see. At the moment, it smells like toilet cleaner, because I sprayed some of it in there too.

The downstairs toilet is acting weird too, which probably explains why our water bill was high again last month.

I think I just need to buy a new, non-pink toilet and get it over with.

I only have a small list of things to do today. I decided not to start anything new until next weekend, and even then I'm only going to aim to get 1 thing done next weekend, since I have to work Monday. That 1 thing will probably be the Green Room or the upstairs hallway, which really needs to be picked up, due to the piles of stuff from Bekah's and Ethan's rooms that are lying on the floor. Ack.

Comments

Popular Posts