Also yesterday I pulled more stakes out of the big garden, took down the trellis (although it's still in the garden; I had no intention of working out there yesterday, but I ended up pulling stakes anyway), and today, probably, I will remove the trellis--I need a pair of scissors for that.

The trellises this year will be my extra laundry poles, of which I know I have three and think I have five. (I don't need five, definitely.) The laundry dryer trellis will be no more, probably to my neighbors secret delight.

Later on after that, I walked upstairs to my almost-finished craft room/office/sewing room/work room (I'm trying out names here) and sat for a while and watched Basil play on the clean floor.

Then I started reading a book and didn't actually turn out my light until almost 11pm. Yes, I'm a bit tired this morning. I need to stop doing that, but those books go fast.

Comments

Popular Posts