I find it pretty amusing that Circulon pots and pans seem to keep their price; I have now sold two of my little-used ones for 50 cents less than I bought them for. (Okay, one isn't sold yet, it just has a bid, but I'm going to assume all will go well with that.)

That makes me wonder if I should sell a few more. I hope the saute skillets sell, because I would really like to get rid of those.

I should really start looking for stainless steel pots and pans to replace the Circulon; while it's nice that they are non-stick, I'd much rather have a bunch of Revereware or Farberware like Mom and Dad have that will last forever and a day. I already have two three-quart saucepans (one looks like a mini stockpot), a one-quart saucepan, a four-quart Visions saucepan, and probably a two-quart Visions saucepan. If I could find two reasonably priced five-quart soup/stock pot to replace my Circulon ones, I'd so do it, and make a little money as I go along. And then the only other thing I'd need is an eight-quart stock pot. (My other, larger stockpots are 16qts and 26qts.)

(There are 11 people watching the spinning wheel, and 6 people watching the Denise knitting needles.)

Comments

Popular Posts