Yesterday evening was supposed to be a 'maintenance' evening--like, do dishes, fold my laundry, etc., but nothing got done, so tonight it will be, if all goes well.

I now have 16 bales of straw in my front yard at the moment (and they are getting rained on, too.) My goal is 20 bales; I want to mulch in front of the front porch this year, and do my buffer zone in front of the big garden. (And mulch around the lilacs, too.) I should have plenty of straw to do this.

Once the rest of my seeds come in the mail, I will start them; I'm just waiting for the rest to arrive.

And I know I haven't mentioned it lately, but Whippoorwill is going quite well. I can't remember the exact word count from yesterday, but it's decent for something I haven't been writing on weekends.

The rest of this week/this weekend, I have to pull all the dandelions out of the big garden, make a bunny for the baby shower on Sunday, and continue cleaning, among other things. If I get some seeds started that would be nice too, but I'm not going to hold my breath. At the very least, I'd like to get something planted, like the peas or the beets or something. Lettuce would be nice, too. I have to decide where to put that since I'm going to plant a lot this year.

I posted my knitter's loom on Ravelry; if I don't get any bites there in a week or so, I'll post it on ebay.

So, pretty much normal busyness for this time of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts