Okay, the seed order has been placed. Finit, unless I see something at a store I can't resist, or can't get online. (Which has happened before.)

I think I ordered too many beans, but oh well. I ordered lettuce mixes because I don't really care what varieties I eat; I just want lots and lots of lettuce. Same with the radishes.

Mom is technically in charge of the tomatoes and peppers, but I barely got any peppers last year, so I am planting extras. I had intended to order Red Fig tomatoes again, but I forgot. I am going to try germinating my sesame seeds from last year for this year.

Here's the list:

From The Cook's Garden:

--Natural Lettuce Blend
--Spring Lettuce Mix
--Summer Lettuce Mix
--Fall & Winter Lettuce Mix
--Zinnia, Old Mexico
--Zinnia, Big Red
--Cook's Custom Radish Mix
--Kaleidoscope Carrot Mix
--Pea, Snow Wind
--Lime Basil
--Broadleaf Cress
--Red Baron Scallion (to try. If I can't eat scallions, then I give up on onions completely.)

From Seed Saver's Exchange:

--Red Burgundry Okra
--Alma Paprika Pepper (I'm going to try saving the seeds for these this year.)
--Joe's Long Pepper (Cayenne, mildly hot)
--King of the North Pepper (Bell)
--Purple Beauty Pepper (Bell)
--Five Color Silverbeet Chard (Pink! Orange! Etc.)
--Dwarf Blue Curled Kale
--Hutterite Soup Bean
--Purple Pod Pole Bean
--Speckled Cranberry Bean
--True Red Cranberry Bean
--Double Yield Cucumber
--True Lemon Cucumber
--White Wonder Cucumber
--Sieva Lima Bean
--Christmas Lima Bean
--Early Blood Turnip Beet
--Bull's Blood Beet
--Lina Sisco's Bird Egg Bean
--Dwarf Grey Sugar Pea
--Danver's Half Long Carrot
--Charlevoix Dark Bean
--Dragon Carrot
--Summer Crookneck Squash
--Potimarron Squash (experiment)
--Table Queen Acorn Squash
--Black Beauty Zucchini
--Globe Basil
--Lettuce Leaf Basil
--Thyme (Bunches of seeds)

And I'm probably missing something else too; while I was typing, I thought of something but I forgot it again. The only thing I didn't order this year was eggplant, because well, it didn't do well last year and I never know what to do with it all when it does do well.

Comments

Popular Posts