Oh, it's a beautiful morning out there even if it's 9:20 and not 8:20 as my body thinks it is. I hate this time change. Hate, hate, hate.

But the weather? Lovely. I can forgive the time change because of the weather. It's so glorious that I can even almost forgive my neighbors for arguing right outside my window (well, it sounded like it, at least) at 8am. (The current 8am, not the previous one.)

And yes, my bedroom window was open all night long. Other than having to get up at 3am to stop the window frame from shaking in the wind (post it notes are useful things) it was a nice night.

Yesterday, I cleaned up most of the front porch (I have a couple things to go through/toss/get rid of still), pulled up stakes in half the garden, picked up garbage, sorted pots, cleaned up the backyard, and called it a good day. If I get out in the garden today, it will be to pull up more stakes and prepare the trellis for either taking down and moving elsewhere or replacing with something else (I haven't decided yet) and cleaning up more of the plant debris leftover from last year. This is all stuff that could have been done in November, but none of it got done.

(A quick look tells me that November wasn't a great month, writing-wise, and that could have been part of my problem. I did have two craft shows there, too.)

Today is also the day to order my seeds before it's 'too late' (I have that in quotes, because it's not too late yet, really.) and post more auctions. I relisted two things that didn't sell last week and already have a bid on one, which puts me halfway to my weekly goal. (I doubled my weekly goal for last week--yay!)

So anyway, since it's later than I think it is, I'd best get going.

Comments

Popular Posts