I think--if I can say that a period of three days is a success--that my experiment to combat Daylight Savings Time lag has actually worked. I am having no problem whatsoever getting up in the mornings, although I have been sleeping through that hour of the BBC for the most part.

(My experiment was to have my alarm clock go off (that has always bothered me; "go off". It should be turn on.) at 3:45am. I would lie in bed and half-listen to the BBC for an hour and fifteen minutes (I really do like the book club interviews) and then to NPR for fifteen minutes--or so. I've been getting up around 5:30am and then have plenty of time to get things done without rushing.)

I am getting up a bit later; 5:45 instead of 5:30, but there was something interesting on the news this morning and I did lie in bed to listen.

Comments

Popular Posts