Happy Easter!

So far, I've had a repeat of yesterday morning, complete with the almost-migraine and sinus issues. Lovely.

You know, I've never been allergic to anything my entire life, and I like it that way, thanks world. I have a feeling I'm going to have to try one of the OTC allergy relief medicines and see if it's something seasonal. It is very annoying to have to go back to bed for an hour after waking up just fine.

But, it took a little while longer to manifest yesterday, and at the moment, I'm to the point where I feel as if my head will fall off if I bend over (that's an improvement, really.) The headache has, of course, migrated to the other side. And snot for breakfast is pretty apt.

So, that means since there's incense at church today, I'm not going to risk it, because I have other stuff to do that needs to be done the rest of today, and I don't want to lie in bed all day moaning and groaning. Damn it.

At least Jess is coming to mow my lawn (for money, of course) and yesterday I did get more than half of the dandelions out of the garden with Ethan's help (for more money, of course, but it was worth it!)

If this mess is seasonal allergies, then I abjectly apologize to anyone I ever secretly did not believe or pooh-poohed when they tried to tell me of their suffering. 'Cause this sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts