I got to visit with Elsa (and Emily) yesterday afternoon, and got to change two poopy diapers, too. Heee. Elsa was very good while I was there; she slept most of the time. She is a cutie-pie, though. And I'm not just saying that. I will have to ask Em if I can post a picture. :)

My headache/fugue/whatever the heck it was from the weekend and Monday morning seems to be pretty much gone now. That's a great thing, because for two days in a row (and almost three) I started getting ocular migraines when I sat down in front of my computer in the mornings. I had to go lie down again for an hour or so to get rid of the fuzziness, and then, later on, had to get rid of the headache/icky feeling that might have been something seasonal after all.

Yesterday, it rained, and by the time I got home from work, I felt absolutely fine.

Weird!

So anyway, this morning I took a decongestant and an ibuprofen and it seemed to help a lot. I will do this for the rest of the week and hopefully kick this thing. (I am only taking them in the mornings, since by the time they wear off, I'm usually okay.)

No more fuzziness, though, which is good.

Comments

Popular Posts