Three varieties of peas, planted.
One variety of beets (so far), planted.
One variety of carrots (so far), planted.

All in bunny poop-enriched black dirt that is teeming with worms. (The kitchen garden is where most of the bunny poop ended up over the winter. The rest of it went in the 'sandbox' where the potatoes will be growing.)

To plant yet:

Lettuce among the garlic
Another pack of beets
Another pack of carrots
Arugula
Cress
Swiss Chard
(I think that's it for now.)


(I'm going to have to wash these jeans, though, before I wear them again, because they are filthy now. DIRT! Bunny poop dirt, even!)


And six loaves of bread are cooling on my baking table at the moment. And I figured out a way to create a 5-dent heddle for my Glimakra Emilia loom (a proper one, that is, of the right size.) And I figured out a way to create a heddle for the little Anders Lervad loom I bought on ebay (for scarves and sampling.) And for the loom-related tasks, all I needed was my trusty coping saw. Haha!

Comments

Grey said…
Sounds like a gratifying day!

Popular Posts