The knitter's loom sold, so that was my 'extra money' contribution for the week. I'll post more auctions this weekend; with the baby shower last weekend, I didn't have time. (The baby shower went well, by the way.)

Hopefully my daffodils will hold up long enough for me to get some pictures, because they are very pretty right now.

I am planning to plant my potatoes this evening, and work up the ground for the rest of the early stuff (peas, beets, carrots, lettuce, etc.) so I can plant this weekend. It's supposed to rain tonight, so I don't want to plant the seeds today. Yes, I'm late, but oh well. It's going to be a late-ish garden this year. Thankfully, we have a nice long growing season.

Church is having a dinner on Saturday, and I'm baking bread, so there will be seven loaves of bread Saturday (one for me; six for church.) That will be fun; I haven't baked a lot of bread for a while, since the baked goods auction? Or the craft show? I don't remember. Anyway, flour! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts