Well, we did the three mile walk along with almost everyone else (except for four of our group, who did the whole six miles.

I'm glad we didn't go the whole six miles, because right now I'm just tired. Six miles, I would have been in pain.

I wore my poor old Earth shoes sandals*, and my feet aren't that bad, really.

But I could do with a nap.


*However, my Earth shoes sandals are pretty much shot. I glued the sole yesterday, and it only lasted about halfway before it came loose again (I didn't have the right kind of glue, for one, but also, the shoes are really starting to fall apart. So, since I really love those shoes, and planned to still wear them even after I got my new Earth Shoes sandals, I checked once again on ebay for a pair in my size.

As luck would have it, there was one. This, after two years of checking! Ha! (It complicates things because these sandals are called the same thing as another style of Earth shoes for some reason.) So hopefully I will win that auction, and then I'll have two pairs of Earth shoes sandals to wear. Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts