I did get to see Elsa on Friday. They are home now, which is good. I should be able to see them again tomorrow.

Elsa is, of course, beautiful. And tiny!

I'm pretty sure I forgot to mention it, but I did order the electric lawnmower. It arrived on Friday (and I have plenty to say to FedEx for leaving the box right at the edge of my front porch where it could get rained on for two hours) and it charged pretty quickly overnight. Today, Jess came to mow my lawn (the front lawn, at least) with the new lawnmower, and I used it as well.

It's smaller than the gas lawnmower, and also heavier, but it's not unmanageable. The issue is going to be the hill; obviously I go down the hill and Jess was trying to go up? sideways? I don't know what she was doing, but oh well. The grass is mown.

I also moved the rug; I don't think the rug will last much past this year. I'm trying to figure out if I want to swing around the forsythia and end at the spruce tree or what.

I did not get any more dandelions dug out of the garden. Honestly, after Jess left, I put everything away and took a nap because I just didn't feel well. I woke up around 6:30pm and ate supper, and I haven't done much else but start to read a book.

Whippoorwill went off on a tangent that I later deleted, so I didn't add much of anything this weekend at all. I'm trying to figure out which scenario will work with what I think happens next. I don't have a current wordcount, either.

Here's to hoping I don't wake up tomorrow morning with another migraine-to-be; three days in a row would be a bit too much, I think.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations on your niece! And commiserations on the allergies. I hope they don't stick around.
Grey said…
We hates migraines, precious. We had one last week. Nassty things!

Congratulations on Elsa. :) Yay, tiny baby!

Popular Posts