This is proof that you can now find everything on the internet.

When I was a little girl, I had a collection of records, and one in particular was my favorite. (I still have my records, and I still have the original Promo Record of this as well.) I listened to it over and over again, but when I tried to find out my information about the band, I couldn't find anything at all. And that was the case for years and years--every couple of years ago I'd do a lyric search on the internet and come up with nothing.

Well, it had probably been four years or so since I'd searched. For some reason, I woke up with one of their songs in my head this morning, and decided to do a search.

And guess what?

I found them.

Presenting: my favorite band from my childhood, World of Oz.


Comments

Popular Posts