I worked outside for an hour this morning, and have lots of trees cut and lots of branches to strip, etc., and lots of stuff to clean up. But while I was bending over, my back twinged quite painfully, so I decided to take a bit of a break from outside. Started the laundry, though; I'll be hanging out towels, sheets, and quilts today.

I am now wearing my back brace. I'll probably wear it all day, and maybe even tomorrow for Burlington, but we'll see. It wasn't where I pulled the muscle before, more the middle of my lower back. So, ow. But then again, I did do a lot last night and a lot so far today. So I think I'm entitled to a bit of a break.

However, it's a fabulous day outside! Not too humid, not too hot, although it's getting warmer. I would like to at least get the rest of the trees cut down today, although we'll see how that works out. I don't want to really pull out my back, after all, because that wouldn't get me anywhere.

The snails are out in force this year. I think they've eaten all the strawberries. And every time it rains and I walk down my driveway, I hear crunch, crunch, crunch... Ick!

Comments

Popular Posts