The Great Ebay Fiasco is over. The last overdue-and-not-so-overdue packages went to the PO this evening.

And I have learned my lesson. I will never again attempt to do so much in such a little amount of time, because I was behind before I began, in truth. But desperation will do strange things to people, and I was desperate. And, in truth, I couldn't have gotten this far without the money I made on ebay.

I've contemplated taking down my userid, but I think I'm going to let it stay up. I know I didn't do a good job keeping caught up with shipping and email. That was my fault for taking on so much at once. I don't blame the people who gave me negatives for being angry, but I do thank the wonderful people who gave me so much support.

I still don't know why aol and other email providers wouldn't let my replies go through. I'm sure there are people still out there wondering why I am or was ignoring their email. *sigh*

I have decided not to post the lots of books, craft supplies, and clothes I still have here. It's very doubtful I'll end up making much money with them anyway, and frankly, I'm sick and tired of ebay at the moment. So I'm taking a break, for now.

After I move, I will post what's left in my room (like the 10 years of Writer's Digest and other stuff) but I'm not going to do a huge gout of posting ever again.

This post is here to remind me, if I ever get a wild hair to post everything in one fell swoop again, but somehow, I doubt that will happen.

Comments

Popular Posts