I went to bed last night feeling like I'm actually getting somewhere on this list. It's not finished yet, but I'm actually crossing stuff off (cleaning the bathroom, packing more stuff, cleaning the office, doing the dishes, and other stuff I kept putting off that I really needed to do.) I'm working on one of the major procrastinators today, and if I get finished in time, I'm planning to head to my parents' house late this afternoon instead of tomorrow morning. That way, I can go to church with my family.

I've also quite... lost the desire to spend umpteen hours on the computer, doing nothing much at all. Therefore, I'm behind on email (even more so, since I was at a meeting all day yesterday) but that's on my list to get caught up before I leave. Or, at least, caught up until I'm only a day behind.

And I've been writing, a little. In fact, I woke up this morning at 7:30 from a really cool dream that will eventually become another short story. Oh boy! But it was fun. And Thursday at work I had another cool idea...

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic that I might actually get my list done early. That's what I'm aiming for, because after the list is finished, my only task is to write in the evenings. So, it's in my best interest to get it finished as quickly as possible, no?

Comments

Popular Posts