Just a couple of notes:

I'm really enjoying my editor position, so far. It's rather fun to see "behind the scenes" of an ezine.

I'm working on a schedule (depending on which job I end up getting) as to what book I will be writing next. Since I got the edits for Lost in Shadows over the weekend and Sandy wants the third book as soon as possible, guess what I will be writing soon? I also have to finish the next Jacob Lane book, and everything else.

Budget Cuts will be first, though. Once I finish that, I think I will try to finish Blood and Summer as well, because I have plans for both of them. And then I will make a list of all my WIPs, and decide what to work on when. Depending on which job I end up getting, of course. (The idea is to end up with a job that pays enough for me to be able to pay off the cc's in six months without relying on ebay money. That way I can concentrate on writing and getting UrbanFae Designs off the ground in my "spare" time. But we shall see.)

Anyway. Tonight I'm going to the PO with another load of ebay stuff, and then I'm going to start trying to slog through my inbox, which is crammed full of email. Ick. But before I do that, I have to figure out how to splice the cable line and set up my computer downstairs on the dining room table until you-know-who decides he's ready to get the computer desk out of the house, along with all of his desk stuff that's spread over everything. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts