Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm back. I had a wonderful weekend with my family, spent far too much time playing with Ethan, and took another load of stuff to storage. It was a nice weekend. Dad's coming here for the night tonight, since he has an early a.m. meeting tomorrow, and we're going out for dinner.

I came home to lots of email that I will try to get to over the next couple of days. My computer isn't really set up at the moment (I'm sitting on the floor typing this and using Chris' monitor) so bear with me. Chris was supposed to take the computer desk over the weekend, but he didn't, so now I have to wait for him before I can set up my little table as a temporary desk.

I applied for a job in Chillicothe today for the ODOT (Ohio Dept. of Transportation.) It's about 80 miles from my parents' house, but again, I could always move halfway in six months. :) This would be a nice job too.

Let's see. Anything else? It stormed last night, but I saw no sign of tornadoes.

Comments

Popular Posts