Finished Blood and Summer at work today. Yay! (At lunch. No, I wasn't writing during the workday. Sheesh.) I'm not sure of the wordcount yet, since I have to hotsync it and format the document, but I'm guessing around 15k. Damn. Not a novella after all.

Let's see. That means I have two official WIPs at the moment: The Ninth Guest and Nine Lives and Three Wishes. I'm going to try my best to get one of the two finished by the end of next week. Hopefully TNG, but I'm not holding my breath. Both would be nice. If I get them both done, then I get to pick out of my Idea Jar for what to work on next.

I will say that the new job is giving me plenty of time to think of new ideas for more novels. Which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I think. :) I have four or five new ideas to put in the Idea Jar just from this week. Boy oh boy!

Anything else? I watched Simone the other night. It wasn't bad!

Comments

Popular Posts