It snowed! It snowed! Wow. I woke up this morning to at least three inches of snow. I'll take pictures once my camera battery charges, if it doesn't melt first.

Yesterday, we made an emergency trip to Kohl's because Mom had two $10 gift cards that expired yesterday, and she didn't want to waste $20. I ended up getting something I've always wanted: a long sweater duster with pockets. It comes down to my knees. And Jess and I got some jewelry to share as well. Then we went to the neighbor's house for a holiday dinner, and I had to sign two more copies of TTG. Boy, did it feel weird, signing my own books.

The mystery is shaping up in TNG, and I'm hoping to be at least half done by the end of the week. This should be doable, since I'm aiming for under 50k. But we shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts