Today I'm home alone, and spending my time working on my "office" and bedroom. So far, the "office" is looking quite nice, although I don't have all my reference books unpacked. I might have to do without, although that's a horrible thought. After a while, my labeling of boxes got rather... creative. I have quite a few boxes labeled "stuff", and that doesn't help when I'm looking for my reference books.

I've been thinking a lot about my goals for this New Year. I have my working list of things to do, of course, and I even entered all that information in the Visor last night. I am currently 1000 words behind on my daily goal; I didn't get a thing written last night. Today, though, writing is on my list.

I went to see TTT again last night. Liked it even better the second time around, although going to the movie with Jess is quite the experience. She is in love with Legolas, it seems, and she spent the whole movie telling the characters not to go there, stop him, Sam! Don't do that, stupid! And every time Orlando Bloom appeared onscreen, she sighed dramatically. Ah well. There are worse actors to have crushes on, I suppose. (Thinking of a couple in particular...)

Comments

Popular Posts