Bekah, Mom, Ethan, and I went to see Jessica's dance performance today. She did a good job! It was really nice.

When I came home, I discovered a surprise... at long (long, long) last, Josie has updated her blog! I was beginning to wonder if she'd dropped off the face of the earth or something. And I want more! I'm hoping she means it when she says she'll be posting regularly from now on. I did not receive anything from her notify list, so perhaps it's not working. I'm not sure.

I spent part of this morning updating broken links (and adding a couple) as well as fixing some problems on my webpage. I think it looks better now. And the color scheme for the front page is growing on me. I'm still not sure about it, but I'm going to leave it be for now.

At the moment, I'm getting ready to go upstairs and write for a bit, I think. Or format a novel, and cross it off my list; I'm not sure. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts