I spent most of today cleaning (since it was my day off), and managed to get exactly one half of the bedroom finished. This isn't bad! I'm aiming to finish the other half on Saturday or Sunday. I have one "pile" left of Bekah's/Em's stuff, and that's it. Yay!

Over a week of exercise now. I've lost seven pounds. Five of those were probably water retention, though. But still, not bad. When I get down past 160, I'll be really paying attention. :)

I got one article uploaded to my website; the others have to be finished still. So, another thing crossed off my list. You can read it here.

I got some wonderful fan letters for Prince of Shadows and Lost in Shadows this week. They really make me want to start the third book... but I'm a bit short on ideas for it at the moment. I think I'm going to wait.

Comments

Popular Posts