Today marks one week of exercise and tomorrow is one week of The List of 40. Wow. it's been a week already?!

I've been working a weird schedule this week; four ten hour days so I can have one day off during the week. Which should be nice, but getting up at 5:15am to leave at 6am is dragging me down a bit much. I almost didn't make it through Miracles last night. But I figure the first week will be the hardest, until I get used to getting up earlier. And I get to work in 30 minutes and got home today in 31 minutes, so I can't complain.

I haven't gotten much written this week yet. And I probably won't get much written tonight; I had to do some editing and I'm going to try to get to bed a bit early. But I am working on Full Moon during the day, and it's going well. Weird, but well. :)

Oh, and just so you know, today I am thankful for my parents. Not only are they always there when I need them, they don't seem to have a limit to the amount of love and support they give me.

Therefore, I am not going to complain about doing the dishes ever again. And other things too, of course. :)

And according to my scale on Sunday, I have lost three pounds. (I'm weighing myself once a week.)

Comments

Popular Posts