Oh, and just a note for posterity: It is Day 25 of the List of 40. Since Day 1, I have forgotten to exercise once, gone to bed early once, and gotten home too late once. I am really proud of myself for sticking with it for this long!

Since Day 1, I have also only eaten fruits or veggies between meals all but two times, I have had one piece of chocolate a week (on Sundays), and I have gotten to work on time. I have eliminated the getting up early to write goal, since I'm now working 10 hour days. I have done a fairly good job of drinking herbal tea after 8pm, with only occassional lapses. I have tried to do the dishes close to every other night.

And I'm working hard on everything else. And I'm surprised this is working out so well. Just an update before bed. I'm really headed that way now... :)

Comments

Popular Posts