Went for a long walk in the woods today, and boy did I need snowshoes. The ice was about 3-4 inches thick in places, and sometimes I was able to skate across it. It was slippery, and slow going. My legs (especially my knee) really hurt when I got home. But it was nice, nonetheless.

Did I find anything in the dump? Nope. The only thing I brought back was a nice piece of rock. We're still trying to figure out exactly what it is. :)

Let's see... I took today off to think about the werewolf book. I think I have the beginning in my head now, and I might start it yet this evening.

Dad and I stopped at Goodwill today. I got a typewriter. Yes, another one. This one's a green Smith Corona from the 40s, I think, with Art Deco-y stripes on it. It's in near-perfect condition, and came complete with a ribbon. I haven't checked if the ribbon works or not, but I'm thinking it probably does. It's a suitcase typewriter, too (a "portable" typewriter. Weighs about 10 lbs.) It's cool. :) It was $7. Even better.

And I did have another dream last night. I found a cobalt blue measuring cup in the creek that had an interesting addition; somehow it had a little lever to make it from a cup measure to a half cup measure, etc., etc. It was odd. I also found a cobalt blue doorknob of cut glass. The man of my dreams did not appear, alas. We shall see if he appears tonight. *G*

Anyway, an update. I have to go format TNG and start the werewolf book, which is tentatively entitled, Full Moon, of course.

Comments

Popular Posts