Ended up sticking with Full Moon anyway. I'm almost to 11k, which isn't all that great, but isn't horrible either.

Today was nice, but a bit cool. I cleaned out my car, gave up on cleaning out the jewelry mess less than a quarter of the way through the box, and I'm thinking I'll end up going to bed early since I didn't get much sleep last night. But I'm going to write first. Regina's got a family I didn't know about before, and I think they're going to turn out to be very... interesting people. Nothing compared to what Vicki's Earl turned out to be, but I don't want to give the game away. :)

Thinking today, of things and the future in general, and I'm having a hard time (as usual) keeping myself from being too impatient. I have to keep reminding myself that this doesn't have to be an overnight thing, and that by my birthday, I will be close to debt-free. (I'm impatient. What can I say?)

I'm also going to say that I've been using the Visor almost exclusively for the past few weeks, and hotsyncing only every once in a while. I format when I hotsync, so I get a wordcount about once a week. Which works fine for me, so far.

This has been a bit of a rambling entry, but I'm in a weird mood tonight. Blame it on the weather. :)

Comments

Popular Posts