I can't believe I haven't updated all week!!

Tuesday I took that stupid test for work. Results will be forthcoming, and I'll post what I got. Ugh.

Wednesday, we took Jess out for her birthday dinner (even though her birthday is today.) We went to Cooker, and were there for an hour and a half. The food was great, but we brought most of it home with us. So guess what we're eating tonight for supper? Jess really liked her camera. A quote, "Freaking awesome!"

Let's see. Today I went to pick strawberries with my Aunt, and now I have a bunch to freeze and make into strawberry shortcake (dessert tonight.) But since it's so nice outside, and since it's been raining all week long (and will be raining tomorrow too) I decided to plant some of my sweet peas. So I made a bamboo trellis, and planted a dozen around it. I gave six to my Aunt to give to her friend, and that leave me with only a million more to find space for. Not kidding.

And I finished the first part of the submission package for HD, and now I get to write a synopsis. Joy.

Comments

Popular Posts