There is something to be said for warm summer days (not hot!) the smell of freshly mixed dirt, and the wonderful scent of herbs.

I spent the last two hours potting up the rest of my seedlings: lavender, creeping thyme, yellow-eyed grass, spearmint, and peppermint. I also repotted some of my sweet peas as well, and replaced the tomatoes that died. My fingernails may never recover, but that's okay. I'll live. Heck, after Thursday they were stained red, so dirt looks all the more better to me. :)

I went to Goodwill (the other one) today. Got another afghan and some clothes. I'll post a picture after I wash it.

Other than that, things are pretty quiet today. I'm enjoying a quiet, low-stress day where my list of things to do only contains five items, and two of them are finished. The rest--laundry, the HD synopsis, and dishes--are inside things, and best done in the evening, I think. And I have the rest of the weekend to do them, too. So I'm in no hurry.

Bekah and Ethan should be on their way home in a bit, so I should think about supper. For lunch today we had bagel pizzas, which were really good. Hmm. What to have tonight?

Comments

Popular Posts