I feel like I've gotten absolutely nothing done this week, but also that I've been insanely busy.

I'm not so sure about the insanely busy part, but I've definitely been busier than normal. Monday was the conference call, Tuesday an afternoon-long meeting at work, Wednesday another meeting at another office, Thursday... well, I went to the dentist this morning, and I'm taking Jess down the road for a blood test in about 45 minutes. I also sold four copies of The Tenth Ghost, thanks to Mom's promotion efforts, while I was up at St. George's taking pictures for Mom. So that was a good thing! :)

About the dentist...

I've never had a cavity. Ever. But I was a bit worried, because I hadn't been to the dentist in two years. Well, I don't have cavities, but I also don't brush my teeth well, and I need to use sensitive teeth toothpaste. (I kind of already knew this.) It was a bit funny. First she scrapes the heck out of my teeth, makes my gums bleed and everything, and then she says, "You have such wonderful teeth!" But at least that's over for now.

Let's see. Anything else? I'm still working on Meet the Parents, but I'm also going to rewrite it a bit and add in some other viewpoints. I think it wants to be a novel, and who am I to say no way?

Comments

Popular Posts