I made Bekah two birthday cards this evening: one from Ethan, that says "Happy Birthday to the best Mommy Ever" and one from me & Jess, since we're going in together on her gift. Ethan's going to give her a picture of himself, using one of the picture frames I got today from Vicki. Thanks, Vicki!

Let's see. I'm rereading AbNo in preparation to submit it, and I've decided to take the ''other" AbNo and change all the names, settings, etc., and have a whole other story! Yay. So that should work. :)

Anything else? Still working on "Meet the Parents". I went to my cousin's graduation party today, as well as the Butterfly Show at Krohn Conservatory and got a lot of cool pictures. I will see about posting a couple here.

And that's about it. I'm VERY HAPPY my blog is working again!!

Comments

Popular Posts