This weekend was rather busy, but I can't quite remember everything I got done. Hmm. :)

Saturday evening I started another short story, again with the Hunt, so they're officially haunting me now. I'm not done with it yet. I have a feeling it will be a bit longer than 5k this time. Watch it be another novella. Just what I need.

Yesterday, we took the weather guys at their word and believed the partly cloudy-no rain forecast. Dad and I went to Burlington, and I picked up some cool fabric for my dolls, another afghan that needs some repair, and some books. I also got another cane/walking stick. Of course the weathermen were wrong and it started raining at 11:30, but we were in a building at that time anyway and didn't get very wet. And last night we took Dad out to dinner at Cooker, which was nice. I'm eating the leftovers today.

So I guess my weekend wasn't really very busy, it just felt like it.

Comments

Popular Posts