Today I...

planted most of my stuff in the little garden, cut my mint back again and also trimmed the lemon balm, made a list of things to get done this week (I'm only working three days this week, which should be interesting, since the 'new job' begins tomorrow), and basically spent most of the day outside working, just like yesterday.

Oh, yesterday I mowed and helped Dad in payment for him helping me with the Rearranging of the Storage.

And my -ahem- fans should be happy: I got bit by Bound in Shadows, the last book in the Shadows Trilogy over the weekend and after rereading PoS and LiS, I think I'm ready to start it. Yay!

Anything else? I reorganized my desk last night. It didn't need to be badly organized, just cleaned up a little. I'm actually liking this organization thing. :)

And I thought of something I wanted to blog about earlier, but it's not coming to me now. I'll have to think on it and see if I can remember what it was.

Comments

Popular Posts