I got to work this morning and my computer was dead.

I guess I shouldn't have ignored that error message when I turned it off last night. Hmm?

So now I'm using someone else's computer with a recessed monitor. Which is weird, because I'm looking down, not across. It's not uncomfortable yet, but we'll see. I did, however, have to switch out her mouse with mine, because I could already feel my index finger stiffening up.

I haven't gotten anything in the mail. I'm so impatient. It would be nice to get the Dana before the long weekend, but the proposed delivery date is Tuesday, of course. *sigh*

No word on the bag yet, either, although it has been shipped.

I'm going to try to hook up the Dana to my work machine as well as my home machine so I can synchronize my calendars. This means I'm going to have to use Outlook, but I guess I can't have everything.

And at the moment, writing-related, I am rereading the first two books in the trilogy because I want to make sure I don't miss anything. So far, I haven't found any glaring errors (that I made in BiS, that is.)

Comments

Popular Posts