Let's see if I can manage a nice update this morning before we head to church.

Although there isn't much to update, really. BiS is still going just fine, I got this really great (and hopefully do-able) idea for making bags/purses, and I haven't crossed a thing off my list yet this weekend. Oh well.

Hmm. Looks like it might rain.

Dad had to drive to Virginia Beach to pick up my sister and her friends, because they couldn't get a bus back like they wanted to. He's due back tonight, so no Burlington today. Which is okay, even though I intended to look for something specific this time: a storage bench/box/trunk to keep at the foot of my bed. The catch is that it can only be as large as Fester's old aquarium, and have a flat top so I can have my keyboard set up for Ethan all the time.

And I'm working on organizing my room in preparation for getting ready for the craft show. I already have a nice spot for my sewing machine (the only drawback is that I have to stand up to sew, and I had to do that before anyway) and I intend to put fabric in my mythical box (when I get it.) The current goal is to start making crafts starting Sept. 1, which gives me a nice two-month window.

I'm still aiming to finish BiS by my birthday, I hope. I'm not quite sure where it's going, but at least it's moving now, and in a forward direction, which is good.

I don't have any other pertinent news yet, I don't think. I'm going to pot and plant my new plants this afternoon, if it doesn't rain.

Comments

Popular Posts