I had another dream about the lake last night. I don't think I've chronicled any of the lake dreams here... at least, not that I can remember. But suffice to say that this is the fifth lake dream I actually remember. There's no set schedule for them, and I can't make myself dream of the lake, but it's most definitely the same place.

The lake's an interesting place. There's a little, low-cost motel on the other side of a channel, a restaurant akin to Cracker Barrel (okay, maybe I have written one here; I remember describing the restaurant...) Nope. It must be in a journal entry on my Visor, I guess. (I did, however, mention a story idea set at the lake on this blog.)

But anyway, this time there were bison running up a hill above the motel, and a library in the restaurant/hotel/bed-and-breakfast. Interesting. I learn something new every time.

And then I dreamed that a person I thought was my sister came into my room all upset about something (I thought she was sleepwalking, since it was the middle of the night.) But it wasn't my sister, it was a ghost, I guess. And I have no idea what she was so upset about. Hmm.

Ethan wore the t-shirt Bekah and I designed yesterday, and he's wearing it again tomorrow for our official party. It looked good on him! Perhaps I will finally post a picture. :)

And Jessica brought home petit-fours from Servatii's and Ethan got one with a candle in it, and he ate the whole thing (the petit-four, not the candle.) He kept saying "Yum."

So we're cleaning today in preparation for the b-day bash tomorrow. Whooeee. :)

Comments

Popular Posts