Ugh. Had three bad things happen yesterday, so I've had about enough of bad things. I like good things. Hear me, Lord? I am praying that everything works out okay re: the one big bad thing, so even though I'm not going into details, I'll welcome thoughts and prayers. Yes, you-know-who has something to do with it. Ungh.

I wrote quite a bit on BiS last night after we watched TTT on Mom's new DVD/VCR player. Very nice, especially after we figured out how to get audio. And Mom did like all her presents, and the books my sister ordered for her from Amazon did come. Unfortunately, my Dana didn't come yesterday, so I guess I have to wait for Tuesday. *sigh* It's on the truck and everything. Argh.

Other than that, I spent yesterday alternately worrying about the one bad thing and telling myself that's what I have insurance for. However, I will be making a certain phone call on Tuesday morning (from work, even, argh) and hopefully I will be told they are handling this mess.

I wish I had never met you-know-who.

And I wish the rest of the weekend goes better than yesterday did, minus the good of writing a lot on BiS. Onward...

Oh, and we made zucchini pie last night... :)

Comments

Popular Posts