Finally, someone at Ebay shows some intelligence. I got a very nice and informative reply to my reply. Payment will be sent off shortly. Yay!

It's raining today, and I just wanted to post for posterity that it got up to at least 56 yesterday. Which is NOT end-of-December weather at all. And it's warm again today, which doesn't bode well for me feeding the animals. I almost feel like I should put on wading boots just to slog through all the mud. Ugh.

It took me three tries to find Halls Spearmint cough drops today. First, I tried Kroger, since I had planned on getting a salad for lunch. No go. Next, I tried Target, thinking I had seen some there last night. Again, no go. Thirdly, I called the New Richmond IGA on my way home from work to see if they had any--and they had one bag left. Thank goodness the nice service desk lady offered to hold it for me and I slogged through the puddles (in my too-long pants, even) to get them. Sheesh. If they're that popular during flu and cold season, wouldn't you think the stores would stock a larger quantity?

(The reason why I like Halls Spearmint cough drops is that they don't taste so much like cough drops. They're not candy, mind you; they still have the menthol, etc., but they aren't too gross to suck on.)

I achieved novel last night. Stopped exactly at 40k and wrote more today at lunch. Will write more this evening... I really want to finish this.

Comments

Popular Posts