Since today is BN's last day for free shipping on orders $25 and over, I decided I might as well use my gift card now. So, I browsed through the bargain book bin and ended up with six books: Good Life, Good Death: Tibetan Wisdom on Reincarnation, The Thieves' Opera: The Mesmerizing Story of Two Notorious Criminals in Eighteenth-Century London, When We Die: The Science, Culture, and Rituals of Death, America Scripture: How America Declared its Independence from Britain, The Man Who Found the Missing Link: Eugene DuBois and His Lifelong Quest to Prove Darwin Right, and Year of the Fires: The Story of the Great Fires of 1910.

I obviously must be on a nonfiction kick. In fact, the books I ordered in my other orders are all nonfiction. Total? $28.88. The whole bundle cost me a whole $3.88. I just hope they're good! :)

Comments

Popular Posts