For the most part, my room is clean. I've learned how to use circular knitting needles, and I had an epiphany about CtS that ended up with Matthieu in a most undesirable position (get your minds out of the gutters!) I'm still going to try to finish it by Dec. 31, which is my goal-date. And as of last night, I was a couple hundred words away from achieving novel.

Today, we went down the road a bit to spend gift certificates and check out the after-Christmas sales. Didn't get much: the soundtrack to Chicago with my b-day gift certificate because Target had NOTHING else(I was looking for Dido's new CD or the soundtrack for ROTK); a pair of gray-green thin-wale corduroy pants, a long sleeved v-neck gray shirt and two necklaces from Lazarus.

Yesterday, though, I used my Hairitage gift certificate to get my hair permed again! So I'm curly again. Yay. I like my hair better this way anyway. And I think all the color is finally gone, so now I just have gray and brown hair. (The gray is stripey.) Which works for me.

And I don't want to go to work tomorrow, either. Just thought I'd throw that out... But it's nice that I only have to work two hours from home on Wednesday, and then I'm off Thursday too. So I get time off during the week. Mom and I might make some sort of candy on New Year's Day.

Working on the goal list still, and although I haven't done much on it these past two weeks, I think I can create a list of New Year's Resolutions out of what I have.

Now I have to go feed the animals, who really shouldn't be hungry because Dad gave the cats a whole bowl full of leftover Honeybaked Ham stuff (what was not fit for the bean soup he's been making all day) so they should still be stuffed. But I'll be nice and feed them anyway. :)

Oh, and I've caught a cold or something. Started the day after Christmas, and it hasn't really gotten any worse. Just a really scratchy throat and occassionally an unbearable desire to cough. I think I got it from Ethan.

Mom and Dad are currently in the bathroom attempting to make Mom's home spa present work. We had to take the first one back 'cause we have an old bathtub and it wouldn't fit. Hopefully this one (it's like a bath mat that bubbles or something) will work. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts