Monday again? Where did the weekend go?

Um. SCR (which is Scarecrows new abbreviation... hey it will work) is up past 18k. I think it's fairly close to 19k, but I don't remember.

Ethan decided to show me how he's going to be a trapeze artist when he grows up by figuring out how to get out of his crib. (This development will be very interesting as time goes on.) Luckily, no one was hurt in the escapade.

I worked on revising my webpage a bit this morning, while fending off attacks of balls and crayons. I think the balls and crayons-wielding toddler won the battle, though. :)

And some CD player somewhere in this house is playing George Winston's December. It's none of mine--I think I would notice, since mine is on my computer, but there are two or three others that remain stubbornly silent when I step into the same room with them. When I leave, though... I hear a piano playing a familiar song.

Spooky.

Oh, and the chili was quite yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts