Hildy really likes lima beans. It's really funny. I'll put them in her 'other' food bowl, leave the room, and five minutes later they are gone without a trace. She ate five last night, and I'm giving her five tonight. I wonder what it is about lima beans?

I've been doing yoga for a week now. At least once every day, and twice on the weekends. (I can't seem to get up early enough in the mornings still. This will change with the time change, so I'm going to try to do it twice a day every day. We'll see.) I haven't yet missed a day, though, and that's good. I already know the routine by heart.

I did a six-month budget forecast this morning. The outlook is very good if everything stays the same. I will be very happy to write that last check and be credit card free! In fact, I think that would be a good time to reward myself with a new computer. So that's what I'm planning to do. At least at the moment, that is. Things might still change.

NS is going well. Although I'm not sure what I thought would happen will actually happen, or if I'm moving into uncharted waters again. We'll see. I'm thinking the wrinkle I introduced will actually help the plot, not hinder it. And it should be 1/3 done, so that sounds about right.

Um. I'm very glad tomorrow is Friday. And I did my taxes this evening (Tele-file is so nice) so that's one thing off my plate. Although I didn't get much of a refund, at least I didn't owe them $500 like last year.

I don't have much planned for the weekend, other than writing. And going to Sam's, but I'm not planning to buy anything much there. But now, I have to go write.

Comments

Popular Posts