I have been writing. Quite a lot, actually, on NS, which is going well. I also reread SCR today, because it's been bugging me ever since I reread The Rosewood Casket and If Ever I Return, Pretty Peggy-O, both by Sharyn McCrumb. I also reread Mordred's Curse and Merlin's Gift by Ian McDowell (sp?) this weekend. Which is a record, really, for a weekend.

Let's see. Saturday, we went to Goodwill (had to drop something off at Target for Mom, so we went there too.) And yes, I did return with another cashmere sweater, but this one is short sleeved (and black. Yay!) I also picked up two short sleeved shirts that I can wear to work, and a v-necked sleeveless sweater/shirt from Old Navy. All for under $10. Whee. I bought nothing at Target, but I have my eye on the folding bookcases, especially the one that is purpoted to be for CDs. It would be perfect for paperbacks.

It was a nice weekend. I feel like I accomplished something, even though I didn't finish anything, except for the books. And now, I should go do some yoga before I write some more.

Robin's about to get a nasty surprise. Nasty, but not entirely unexpected... :)

Comments

Popular Posts