Well, the only piece of furniture I ended up with was a small painted mission-style bookcase. It's cute, it fits right into the corner by the chimney, and my shelves are now not bursting. Yay! And it was only $10, so that's even better. I also picked up a matched pair of old fencing foils, a silverplate tea set for one, and a couple of other miscellaneous things too cheap to pass up. I also got a print of the New World circa 1600 and an old-fashioned hot air balloon print.

The corner cupboards went for $275 each, which was a good price, but still out of my range. Ah well.

I spent part of this morning up at Storage rearranging stuff so I can put my kitchen table in, and after rearranging, I figure I have room for a couple more boxes. :)

In other news, well... I'm not sure what the current wordcount for NS is at the moment. But Ella's talking to her father, who is giving her the 'other side of the story', so to speak.

Comments

Popular Posts