Someone is having a ball with a ball of yarn, a weird-o pom-pom scarf thingy I bought because I thought it would be a cool cat toy (it is) and two old shirts. Chloe keeps wanting to play but Misty (that's what we're calling her) keeps hissing and growling at her.

Oddly enough, no one else has hissed at her, except for Zoey, but that was expected.

She sure is a hoppy kitten. Evidently, the litterbox I fixed for her (she's playing in that one and going to the bathroom in the Big Kitties' litterboxes, which is fine, I guess) is command central.

She's a spitfire.

Oh, and in a minute here I'm going to go put away my beads. Well, all that I have here, which are the containers of beads that have lids. The rest are still at Mom and Dad's, and I'll probably go rescue them tomorrow. I HAVE ROOM! Yay!!

Comments

Popular Posts