I mowed my front lawn tonight. It's Bekah's job to mow the back and side. Ouchie. I'm a bit sore, but most of that is from lugging three wheelbarrows full of sod, grass, and other stuff back to the Pile.

I like my new wheelbarrow.

And I hadn't mowed my lawn since June 13th. :)

I also staked the tomatoes, moved the barrier I had placed around the tomatoes to include that half of the garden, and snipped all the mint back. I didn't keep any mint to dry. Instead, I mowed it, which really made the side yard smell nice.

I wanted to get at least the front mowed, and some stuff done outside since it's supposed to be Very Hot tomorrow and Monday. And now I have no excuse not to work in my office some more, and maybe straighten up my room a bit.

Now I am freshly showered, in my pj's, and ready to write some more (I wrote a bit earlier today.) The rewrite continues to go very well. I'm writing every day and evening, and sometimes in between. I have no idea what my wordcount is up to, however. I will have to check that.

I drained a slushie (grape--they were out of blue raspberry, which is my favorite, and I will have to admit the grape wasn't all that bad) as I mowed and afterwards as I sat on the side porch steps to cool off. Whew! I'm glad that's over with for a little while.

(That reminds me--I do have to go put away my lawnmower. Gotta go!)

(I will leave you with a picture, my pot of begonias. There's a New Guinea Impatiens in there too, but you can hardly see it.)

Comments

Popular Posts