I had a really weird and interesting dream this morning--fairly involved--that consisted of secret societies (of which I was a member), a search for something or someone lost, and sewage. As I said, weird and interesting.

Yesterday, I worked on getting my other desk cleared off a bit, moved the bookcases around again (I think they're in their final positions now) and painted half the bookcase that will go on top my other desk. I didn't quite get finished with it (dark blue undercoat with a white sponged on overcoat. Not sure if I really like it; I may add another color.)

I am going to finish that this morning, after I carry the rest of the stuff in here to pile on my bed. That way I can sweep the floor really good, make sure all the furniture is in place, and start going through stuff today! Yay!

We decided to forgoe Goodwill today, which I didn't mind, because that meant I could get more done here.

And we went to the 4th of July party at my cousin's house, which was nice (lots and lots of food, and they have a nice house) but by the time we got back, I was too tired to do much.

But I'm planning to get a lot done today. Onward!

Comments

Popular Posts