Let's see--

First day went well, so far. The day doesn't end until I go to bed, after all, and I have to clear all the clothes off my bed before I can do that. :)

I'm starting to get an idea of how my office will look when I'm finished, and I like what I'm seeing. Not only will it be functional, it looks like it will be complete. As in, if I want to lay out fabric on the floor to cut out a pattern, I will be able to.

I like this a lot.

I did have a small distraction today, but it was well worth it, even though I didn't find anything. We went to the New Richmond yard sales, and then had lunch at Joe's Place, home of the famous buffalo burgers.

Well, I don't have to bemoan a lack of Fuddrucker's anymore. (I dearly love their emu burger, and the buffalo burger is good as well.) In fact, the buffalo burger I ate was better than Fuddrucker's. Much, much better. The tea was good too. And I plan on going back now that I have a source for decent burgers nearby.

Tomorrow we're going to an Independence Day party (a day early--the only thing we're doing on Monday is hitting Goodwill for the 50% off everything day and having dinner at Mom and Dad's) but I'm going to get some stuff done in the morning/early afternoon before we leave.

I am making my office very cat-friendly, so they won't have a reason to knock anything down or break anything. Hopefully it will work.

I'm going to attempt to start going through/putting away things by Monday afternoon. Estimated time for finishing completely is Wednesday night. And then I can start on the rest of my list.

(I did do other things today as well--I planted eight trumpet vines around the yard and potted up my basil seedlings. It seems like I did something else as well, but I can't remember what it was.)

Anyway, I have a bed to clear off and clothes to go through. More updates tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts